Monday, August 3, 2009

Disney World Packages for 2010

Of course I have to talk Disney..........today's a great day!!
The 2010 packages are open now for booking! YAY!
It is very typical for the first of August for Disney to raise their prices for the entrance ticket, and this past weekend was no exception. Apparently there are people on blogs and such that are pretty upset about this. Why, I ask?
Disney has been typically raising their prices the first of August for years, why would a recession/depression or whatever you'd like to 'categorize' what we're in economically right now.... Disney is one of the few companies that is actually MAKING money in this economic crisis. Isn't that a good thing?

Well, I'm a Disney lover, and a HUGE fan, and I say --if it's not broke, don't FIX it....
Tee-hee-hee, enough of my soap box!!

This little blog entry is to let everyone out there know that the 2010 packages can now be booked, and I'd LOVE to help you plan your trip to Disney for 2010!!!
How about combining it with a Disney Cruise, or perhaps a beach vacation over to Tampa / St. Pete?

Anything you can dream, I can help make it come true!!!

Call me, or email me!!!

No comments: